Self Pay (No Insurance)
- 20% discount if paid in full within 30 days of statement
Insurance (preferred provider with *)
- All Auto Insurance
- Altius* (Montana Co-op)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- First Health
- Montana Medicaid*
- Medicare* (as well as advantage plans like Blue Cross, Humana)
- Montana State Fund
- Pacific Source*
- Workers Compensation
Billing policies and procedures are provided by Treasure State Billing
- Claims are billed out within 3 days
- Follow up with insurance companies within 30 days
- Co-pays are due at the time of service (payment plans are available)
- Payment methods: Cash, Credit Card, Check or Money Order
- Statements sent every 30 days.
- Money Order
- Most Major Credit Cards
- Payment plans available with no interest charged as long as monthly payments made
- Automatic recurrent credit card payments can be made.
How to Pay Bill:
Click on “Pay Bill” tab on home screen
Can also call office for credit card or bank withdrawal payment.
Make sure to include your patient number from your statement.
Mail check with patient number or stub